How to burn video to VCD ?
Total Video Converter is a powerful VCD burner which burn video to VCD with high quality. The VCD burner also converts other popular video and audio formats including mp4, psp, mpeg, 3gp, flv, mov, asf, wav, wmv, mp3, aac, mmf etc. Meanwhile, it supports for converting and burning video to HD formats like H.264 TS, Mpeg-2 TS, WMV-HD, MKV-HD, DivX-HD, Divx-HD, MOV-HD, FLV-HD and MP4-HD.
1. You can download free trial Version here: Total Video Converter Or Total Video Converter for Mac. Then install and lauch this program
2.Click new task, then you can see the interface.
Choosing the button “convert & burn” you will see the following window. Select the button which pops up . Choose the suitable formate VCD. You start the Media Burner.
3. Choose one of the burn types VCD which include Audio CD, VCD , S-VCD , DVD in the below dialog:
4.Click the “Next” button and the system will Look up the chosen burning equipment.
If you want to burn CD,VCD,SVCD, a CD is necessary;
If you want to burn DVD,you need a DVD.
If your CD is erasable ,you can click “Erase” button to erase the CD.
5. Add burning files
(1) To burn VCD, it is important that the information (video format, video size, aspect )of each VCD file must be the same,or it can’t be added.
For example,if you choose PAL, 720*576,16:9,you can’t add the files like NTSC, 720*480,16:9.The information of the files to be added will be displayed in the list box that you can see in the following dialog.
(2) When you burn VCD,only one file could be chosen;
(3) To burn Audio file,the supported audio formats include MP3,WMA,WMV,OGG,etc.
6. VCD Burner settings
You can set the burning speed and select the check box whether pop up CD and send to OPC automatically or not after finishing burning.
7. Please click “start to burn” to begin burning.
Before burning VCD, you can click “test” to test.
Get more information at: TVC
Total Video Converter Free Download