E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter Tutorials:
Q. How to use E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter?
- Download, install and launch E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter
- Drag and drop PowerPoint files into file list
- Set audio mode, set output mode, select output format and profiles
- Hit "Convert" button.
Q: Why are there two audio modes? What is the difference?
The two audio formats provide users with different options:
Record audio: Gives you the option of recording the existing audio track for your PowerPoint project prior to converting it..
Add audio file: Gives you the option of attaching a different audio track. If you select this option, the added audio track overwrites and replaces the existing audio in your PowerPoint project
Q: Can you give me the options for the command line version?
A: E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter command line options (only support for command line version)
- /h or /help --- Help information
- /f --- Input file
- /o --- Output file
- /is --- In slide > 0
- /os --- Out slide < total slides
- /au --- Attached audio file
- /sd --- Transition time between slides, default value is 6s
- /bd --- Transition time between builds, default value is 2s
- /ds --- Disable sound
- Convert PowerPoint file:
eg: pptvideo /f in.ppt /o out.mpg /pi ini\ntscdvd.ini /pn mpg Normal
Q: Why converted file no audio?
A: normally, click the audio settings button, then select the right device and input format.
note: u must open the 'Mono' and 'Stereo' in Windows Volume Control.